RADWIN 5000 HPMP SU-PRO 50 ODU Subscriber Unit Radio with 16 dBi Embedded Antenna, supporting 5.xGHz 256QAM up to 50Mbps net aggregate throughput, factory default 5.8GHz FCC. Comes with 24V PoE (RW-9921-1022)
RW-5600-0P58 is an SLA and best effort (PRO) Subscriber Unit (SU). This SU provides high capacity access of up to 50 Mbps net aggregate throughput.
RW-5600-0P58 supports 4.9 to 5.8 GHz and complies with FCC/IC, FCC & IC regulations. The radio comes with an embedded antenna and is connectorized (2 x SMA) for usage with the RADWIN TurboGain antenna. 3rd party antennas will be supported based on a future software upgrade.
* Up to 50 Mbps net aggregated throughput, upgradable up to 200Mbps
* Long range - Up to 40 km / 25 miles
* Guaranteed Service Level Agreement (SLA) or Best Effort Service support
* Multiple Antenna configuration
- 16dBi embedded antenna
- 22dBi antenna when using the RADWIN TurboGain external antenna
- 3rd party external antenna (based on a future software upgrade)
* Short and constant latency
* Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Diversity technologies
* Robust and reliable operation in harsh conditions, extreme temperatures and obstructed line-of-sight scenarios
* IP-66 rating
* Unique simplified installation through Smartphone app