RADWIN 2000 D-Plus Series ODU Connectorized for External Antenna (2x N-type), supporting frequency bands at 5.xGHz up to 750Mbps net aggregate throughput, factory default 5.8GHz FCC
RW-2050-D200 is a carrier-class radio that belongs to the RADWIN 2000 D-Plus Series and supports 5.1 to 6 GHz frequency range.
The Radio complies with Universal, FCC/IC, WPC & MII regulations with a factory default of 5.8 GHz FCC/IC.
RW-2050-D200 delivers up to 750 Mbps throughput. The radio is connectorized for external antenna (2x N-type).
* 750 Mbps Ethernet net throughput
* Long range - Up to 40 km / 25 miles
* Telco-grade, extremely robust in harsh conditions
* Supports intra-site and inter-site synchronization to maximize capacity
* Configurable asymmetric throughput
* Advanced OFDM & MIMO technologies for operation in nLOS/NLOS and dense radio environments